That’s why we now offer one-on-one coaching for creative businesses bundled into our cube rentals and to non-cuber makers located in Melbourne and surrounds!
Many makers are so passionate about what they make and want to put it out into the world.. but the “business stuff” is basically another language to them. Our coaching for creative businesses started being offered out of a realisation that our makers needed help! With topics as simple as how to set up an instagram account, all the way to how to create a website! We realised how wonderful it is to share our knowledge of the more technical side of running a small business… and so in.cube8r’s coaching for creative businesses was born!
Sessions take place at in.cube8r Prahan or Fitzroy with our director Elle-May who has been running in.cube8r since 2016 and grew up in small business! Elle-May loves knowing how things work, and really enjoys picking processes apart and rebuilding them, and coming up with creative solutions to different problems.
If you’re in need of some additional support, doing a one-off or ongoing coaching for creative businesses with Elle-May might be of use!
We can help with topics such as
- Organising an exhibition
- Creating an online portfolio
- Setting up social media
- Working out who your target customer is
- Creating a business plan
- Setting up a marketing plan
- Scheduling your social media
- Setting up an online store
- Finding your niche
- Goal Setting
- Facebook set up including setting up shoppable links, Facebook business manager, advertising and more.
- Google set up including Google analytics, Google “my business” account
- Email Marketing
- WordPress set up and maintenance
- Instagram strategy, analytics and general use
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Visual Merchandising
And much much more.
Coaching for creative businesses costs $88 per 1-hour session.
To enquire about coaching, please use the form below and we will be in touch!