Do you have an amazingly talented teen who makes things or creates fantastic art?
Want to encourage them to try and turn their hobby into a business?
Introducing in.cube8r’s Cubes for Teens!
Here at in.cube8r, we believe in supporting makers and artists at all stages of their journey. And while we try to keep our cube rentals affordable (at around $5 a day) for our members we know that for a teenager, the costs may not be accessible on a pocket money budget!
So we’ve introduced our Cubes for Teens mentoring program, where your teen will receive a free cube to sell 12 of their latest creations as well as access to a free marketing workshop (on zoom) every month run by May Michaels and focussing on how to start and run a creative business! PLUS If one of your teens creations sells, they will keep 100% of the sales!
Teen cubers receive
- Monthly mentoring to help them turn their hobby into a business
- A (bottom level) cube in their closest in.cube8r to showcase and sell up to 12 items
- Listings for each of their 12 items on our online store
- They will keep 100% of their sales
- They will be listed as a “teen cuber” on our website
Through our Teen Cubers program we hope to encourage and mentor creative teens to realise their potential and help connect our local communities to the next generation of Melbourne creatives!
If your teen is accepted the cost to book a cube for a 3 month Teen Cuber residency is $177 (retail value for a full paying cuber would be $450) and Teen Cuber intakes occur every 3 months. If you would like to re-book the cube after the three month block you will have the option to re-apply to be considered for a second quarter!
Apply to be a Teen Cuber!
To apply, simply fill out the application form below and we will be in touch!
* This offer is limited to teens in High School and living or learning within a 10km radius of our Prahran or Fitzroy stores, spaces are limited and acceptance of applications is at in.cube8r’s discretion.