Looking to exhibit with us? Read on!
Our exhibition space provides a place for visual artists to exibit with us; be it through one of our solo shows, almost solo shows (4-6 artists exhibiting a range of work) or themed group exhibitions (10+ artists working to a theme).
We provide a place for emerging (and established) artists to exhibit their work commission free while still reaping the benefits of being involved in a showcase including a show opening, online catalogue of works & a combination of digital and traditional marketing.
What we contribute when you exhibit with us
- Art Almanac Line Listing online & in print
- Email to our 3,000 strong email list.
- Shout-outs to each and every artist during show on Instagram (3,000+) and Facebook (7,000).
- Facebook event boosted to our followers and their networks.
- Online catalogue of works (with photographs) posted on our website and shared to social media (as well as print/text based version).
- Printed flyers for each and every artist (as many as they desire).
- Distribution of invitations to regular customers of the handmade emporium and given out at events.
Thank you for another great live mentoring session and well guided. I like the live ones because:
– They often delve into other areas, so are VERY content rich
– They give me confidence because I can see that others experience the same problems
– I learn tips from others
– They really help me feel connected to the other makers, part of a great group, rather than (just … there is NO just re this!!!!!) a maker being supported by you and your team.😁
in.cube8r is an amazingly supportive space, where you get the opportunity (if you want to take it), to be mentored, to curate and launch your product ranges. What an amazing space to see what works or doesn’t work. To be surrounded by like minded individuals and the most supportive team from Elle to all of the amazing staff who have your back by promoting your products, encouraging you to promote your own and sort out your SEO, right down to the opportunity to feature in amazing magazines like Peppermint – yay to that. in.cube8r have your back!
Shows now in planning!
We are currently accepting applications for our themed group shows as well as expressions of interest from artists who wish to exhibit with us as part of an Almost Solo shows or in their very own solo show.
Look through the opportunities below and then get in touch to chat with our curators Megan and Nat about exhibiting with us! We would LOVE to hear from you!