Looking to exhibit with us? Read on!
Our exhibition space provides a place for visual artists to exibit with us; be it through one of our solo shows, almost solo shows (4-6 artists exhibiting a range of work) or themed group exhibitions (10+ artists working to a theme).
We provide a place for emerging (and established) artists to exhibit their work commission free while still reaping the benefits of being involved in a showcase including a show opening, online catalogue of works & a combination of digital and traditional marketing.
What we contribute when you exhibit with us
- Art Almanac Line Listing online & in print
- Email to our 3,000 strong email list.
- Shout-outs to each and every artist during show on Instagram (3,000+) and Facebook (7,000).
- Facebook event boosted to our followers and their networks.
- Online catalogue of works (with photographs) posted on our website and shared to social media (as well as print/text based version).
- Printed flyers for each and every artist (as many as they desire).
- Distribution of invitations to regular customers of the handmade emporium and given out at events.
I think in.cube8r is a perfect stepping stone for any new artists who want to share their ideas or works to the public. I have learnt a lot about the market as the team will let me know the customers’ feedback when they visit and send us a lot of information and news to update what’s happening in the market which is absolutely priceless. I hope that will let more people get to know my pieces through in.cube8r in the near future.
I love selling my works at in.cube8r because it is such a great community, like a little family. Not only are Elle-May and the staff super helpful and supportive but I’ve built up some great relationships with other fellow in.cube8r artists from my time there and I love supporting what they do and really appreciate the support and feedback I receive in return. I’ve been a part of other artist spaces previously and have never had the genuine support that I have received from in.cube8r. We are given lots of opportunities to learn new crafts and also expand our small business skills with regular workshops and classes run at in.cube8r and we also receive a lot of feedback and tips on how to get more out of our cubes.
Shows now in planning!
We are currently accepting applications for our themed group shows as well as expressions of interest from artists who wish to exhibit with us as part of an Almost Solo shows or in their very own solo show.
Look through the opportunities below and then get in touch to chat with our curators Megan and Nat about exhibiting with us! We would LOVE to hear from you!