Looking to exhibit with us? Read on!
Our exhibition space provides a place for visual artists to exibit with us; be it through one of our solo shows, almost solo shows (4-6 artists exhibiting a range of work) or themed group exhibitions (10+ artists working to a theme).
We provide a place for emerging (and established) artists to exhibit their work commission free while still reaping the benefits of being involved in a showcase including a show opening, online catalogue of works & a combination of digital and traditional marketing.
What we contribute when you exhibit with us
- Art Almanac Line Listing online & in print
- Email to our 3,000 strong email list.
- Shout-outs to each and every artist during show on Instagram (3,000+) and Facebook (7,000).
- Facebook event boosted to our followers and their networks.
- Online catalogue of works (with photographs) posted on our website and shared to social media (as well as print/text based version).
- Printed flyers for each and every artist (as many as they desire).
- Distribution of invitations to regular customers of the handmade emporium and given out at events.
Without your cuber group I may have given up making all together this year – I cant over overestimate how positive the group is. – Sarah Munnings Jewellery
Shows now in planning!
We are currently accepting applications for our themed group shows as well as expressions of interest from artists who wish to exhibit with us as part of an Almost Solo shows or in their very own solo show.
Look through the opportunities below and then get in touch to chat with our curators Megan and Nat about exhibiting with us! We would LOVE to hear from you!