Looking to exhibit with us? Read on!
Our exhibition space provides a place for visual artists to exibit with us; be it through one of our solo shows, almost solo shows (4-6 artists exhibiting a range of work) or themed group exhibitions (10+ artists working to a theme).
We provide a place for emerging (and established) artists to exhibit their work commission free while still reaping the benefits of being involved in a showcase including a show opening, online catalogue of works & a combination of digital and traditional marketing.
What we contribute when you exhibit with us
- Art Almanac Line Listing online & in print
- Email to our 3,000 strong email list.
- Shout-outs to each and every artist during show on Instagram (3,000+) and Facebook (7,000).
- Facebook event boosted to our followers and their networks.
- Online catalogue of works (with photographs) posted on our website and shared to social media (as well as print/text based version).
- Printed flyers for each and every artist (as many as they desire).
- Distribution of invitations to regular customers of the handmade emporium and given out at events.
I love in.cube8r! Providing Australians with access to authentic quality handmade products, providing artists with essential small-business support, networking and sales avenues and providing a much-needed boost to to the arts community. I love selling my watercolour original paintings and limited edition prints through in.cube8r because I know I’m reaching people who value my work. It’s wonderful.
We are thrilled to welcome in.cube8r to our affiliates programme – their commitment to supporting artisans and promoting their work is incredible – there is a great synergy between their determination to help Artisans succeed and our Australia first Artisan Accreditation that supports and recognises all work made with skilled hands in Australia.
Shows now in planning!
We are currently accepting applications for our themed group shows as well as expressions of interest from artists who wish to exhibit with us as part of an Almost Solo shows or in their very own solo show.
Look through the opportunities below and then get in touch to chat with our curators Megan and Nat about exhibiting with us! We would LOVE to hear from you!