Access 8 hours of mentoring with ME at no cost to you!
I’m so excited to announce that I have been approved as a mentor via the Victorian Government’s business recovery and resilience mentoring program!
I’ll be providing mentoring services on Business Survival, Digital Literacy and Engagement, Online Business Strategy via Bill Lang International
I am looking forward to helping small businesses like my own to create holistic and actionable plans to help them grow ✨
For information on the program, and to see if you’re eligible to access the 8 free hours of business mentoring, check out the info below
Contact me if you would like help applying for this free mentoring opportunity, I look forward to working with you to help your business grow
The program is open to the owners of small businesses (including sole-traders) with less than 20 full-time employees.
For the purposes of the program, a small business owner can be a sole trader, partnership, private company or trust that operates a small business.
Businesses must also:
- hold an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- not be a public company, charitable business, or body corporate
- intend to re-establish or continue operating in Victoria.
Applicants who operate a business as a sole trader (with no employees other than the owner) must:
- receive most of their income from the business, or
- be able to declare they received most of their income from the business prior to 1 March 2020, and that this would have continued to be the case if not for the effects of COVID-19