Are you looking for a space to sell your creations?
Rent a cube, sell your creations and keep 100% of every sale!
Established in 2007, in.cube8r is home to more than 100 Aussie makers. Our emporiums in Fitzroy and Prahran Victoria consist of cubes, clothing racks, shelves and wall spaces which are all available for local makers to rent and fill with their handmade products.
Who’s suited to rent a cube?
in.cube8r is for all who handmake and wish to sell your creations in Australia. This includes.
- textile artists
- fashion designers
- visual artists
- jack of all trades creatives
Who’s not suited to rent a cube?
If you are designing your pieces and having them made overseas or buying stock to resell under their own brand, then in.cube8r is not the place for you.
We understand that sometimes there are very valid reasons for doing so, it’s just not part of what we offer.
If you are looking for somewhere to sell your creations such as handmade jewellery, ceramics, clothing, accessories, embroidery, weaving, knitting, toys, paintings, drawings, prints, sculptures, fibre arts, candles, soaps, skincare, food, aromatherapy etc then in.cube8r might be the place for you!
How we support you
We are here to sell your work in a retail setting on a day to day basis and provide hands on feedback and support for you and your creative small business.
As part of your cube rental you will receive:
- real-time itemised reporting of your sales when we sell your creations
- usefull customer feedback provided to our staff
- access to our “cuber group” on Facebook where we share tips, tricks and where you can interact with other cubers.
- 50% off in.cube8r run marketing workshops
- discounts on private and group coaching
We also work to promote your brand in the following ways
- your business cards and branding accessible to customers and including your branding with all purchases
- training our staff to inform customers what your brand is all about
- listing you on our makers directory
- promoting you on our social media (15k) and newsletter (3k)
- organising group advertising opporunities at a low cost
- constant promotion of the spaces via regular events, and store-wide marketing.
How much does it cost?
We try to keep costs as low as possible so as to not create a barrier for new small businesses to be part of in.cube8r. There are over 20 different space options available and we will work with you to find the most suitable space. Cubes are available with bundled monthly coaching sessions, or stand alone.
- cubes/shelves – $180-$230 per month
- clothing racks – $180-225 per month
- visual arts spaces – $55 – $150 per month
Anything else worth noting?
Just that here at in.cube8r we see you as more than a person to rent a spot. We see our makers as part of our family and work with those who are serious about turning their passion into a business to help them on their journey.
If you have any questions or are ready to apply for a space, please fill out the form below. Elle-May will be in contact within 48 hours to discuss if your work is suitable and if you are ready to become a cuber!