3 colour silk infinity scarf by Judith Scott Upcycling
This 3 colour silk infinity scarf is for our time…
It’s sustainable –
- handcrafted from 3 upcycled silk ties
- silk ties are made from the best quality silk, why waste it?
- #saynoto landfill
- The colours, the colours, the colours!
It’s silk –
- silk is soft and gorgeous and luxurious
- silk’s lustre is perfect for these colours
- as silk is the strongest natural fibre, it is ideal in an infinity scarf
It’s practical –
- Easy to style – just loop it over your head twice (it measures approx 120cm in length)
- A silk infinity scarf does not slip off
- Great for autumn, winter, spring; and, one day, travel
In stockCuber: Judith Scott Upcycling (Fitzroy)