Bounding Houndies – Greyhound Hard Enamel Pins by Beth Parow Illustration & Design
These greyhound hard enamel pins are ready to find their forever homes with you!
Let these cute snoots zoomie straight into your heart and help you show off your love of these goofy, unique, long dogs! These are charity pins, with a portion of the proceeds going to Greyt Greys Rescue Inc. Scroll down for more details about this rescue!
All dog pins have a raised back-stamp of the designer’s logo, two pin posts and rubber clutch backings.
Size: 28mm x 42mm
Real houndies come in a variety of cute coat colours, we have the following options for you to choose from:
- Brindle: Copper plating with 2 layers of screen printing
- Black: Shiny nickel plating
- Black and White: Shiny nickel plating with 1 layer of screen printing
- Blue: Black nickel plating with 1 layer of screen printing
- Blue Brindle: Black nickel plating with 2 layers of screen printing
- Fawn: Gold plating
- Fawn and White: Gold plating with 1 layer of screen printing
- Frosted Snoot: Shiny nickel plating with 1 layer of screen printing
- Red: Copper plating
- White: Black nickel plating
$5 from each pin sold will be donated to Greyt Greys Rescue Inc, a volunteer run non-profit greyhound rescue charity based in Victoria, Australia. You might recognise their logo which Beth designed after they liked this pin design! She adopted her dog Sooty from them in 2018 and they’ve been so wonderful offering support and advice. They do so much for these good long dogs!
Brindle, Black, Black and White, Blue, Blue Brindle, Fawn, Fawn and White, Frosted Snoot, Red, White