DO IT YOURSELF LINO KIT
This kit is for those who may want to venture, or rekindle a school memory, into lino printing OR a great gift.
It uses sustainable material in its packaging including rested cardboard, recycled tape and paper, and presented with some love and care.
Materials included in your kit:
– 1 piece of silk cut linoleum;
– 1 linocut knife set;
– 1 Schmincke Relief Inks 120ml
– 1 soft rubber brayer (roller);
– 1 sheet of carbon paper;
– 1 lino design template, designed by me.
– 4 sheets of somerset cotton paper;
– panda bandaids;
– a tea;
– set of instructions on how to start carving, printing and cleaning
Extra equipment needed (not included):
– a large spoon/baren;
– a flat surface like a glass chopping board to roll ink;
– a pencil/ pen;
© Artwork, Designs and Photos remains the copyright of Jocelin Kan