Start selling your handmade products online with May Michaels 13-OCT
In this How to sell handmade products online workshop we will be discussing
- Whether or not you need your own domain & online store;
- Some of the platforms you can use to sell your work to an international audience and the pro’s and con’s of using them;
- What’s more important, social media or having a website;
- Which social media you should be using & how to link this into your online sales platform
- How to not go crazy doing your onling marketing, schedling and planning your online presence
Trying to work out how to sell handmade products online?
Maybe everyone is telling you “you should make a website and start selling online”
But you have NO IDEA what’s involved, where to start, what platform to go with, or if you can be bothered maintaining your own online store!!!
In this workshop, May Michaels will go through several options including using wordpress, shopify, squarespace, etsy or another solution to sell handmade products online.
I will explain what domains and hosting are, and how to get them / maintain them.
I’ll give you some insight into the maintenance involved in each platform, and the pro’s and cons from a marketing perspective.
This ones really going to be all about those who come so book in early so I can tailor it to your needs and let me know if you have anything you would like me to look into prior to the workshop.
This workshop has been created with cubers in mind, but is suitable for anyone who needs to get their handmade/arts business online quicksmart.
If you would prefer to do this session privately, and go through your own website, you can book a mentoring session instead.
Start date: October 13, 2020
End date: October 13, 2020
Start time: 07:00 p.m. AEST
End time: 08:30 p.m. AEST