Instagram Stories workshop with May Michaels 27 NOV
In this Instagram Stories Workshop we will cover
- How to post photos/videos on stories
- How to add text, change colours, fonts and other elements
- How to use stickers to build engagement
- How to change background colour on reshares
- Story highlights (the circles on peoples profile)
- What to post, content strategy
- When to post, and how to gain traction.
In this Instagram Stories workshop with in.cube8r boss lady May Michaels we will be breaking down how to use stories to engage your followers and increase your brand recognition and trust.
Instagram stories are a great way to entertain and engage your instagram following. But the interface can be confusing to understand and the number of features available is daunting to say the least!
In this workshop, we will talk about the different features available to you in stories and get you confident and ready to get started posting regularly on your stories!
We will go through the use of text, stickers, interactive elements, adding background colours, what to post, when to post and how to post. We will also talk about story highlights and how to use them, as well as story posting strategies to get you posting in no time!
You should leave this session educated and excited to start using instagram stories with lots of content ideas to get you started!
If you would prefer to do this session privately, and go through your own website, you can book a mentoring session instead.