‘Crown’ Merino Wool Cardigan in Mystic Purple by Harry Millward
This Merino Wool Cardigan in a gorgeous mystique purple drapes around your body for a stylish outer layer that offers warmth and comfort. Merino Wool is soft and luxurious. We’ve developed a unique knit to create a beautiful herringbone pattern. Knitted locally in Melbourne.
In stockCuber: Harry Millward Design (Fitzroy)
- Easy to wear
- Unique herringbone knit structure
- Soft and warm
- Australian Merino Wool
- Any wrinkles disappear with wear
- Anti-bacterial qualities meaning smell resistant
This item is one size fits most – its arm holes are distanced to fit many sizes (1-5). And because of its knit, it drapes around most bodies with comfort and ease.
General sizing info:
Sizes vary from brand to brand, country to country, our sizing attempts not to focus on large vs small, but finding the right size to fit you.
Approximate equivalents of our 1-5 system is mens; XS(1)-S(2)-M(3)-L(4)-XL(5) and womens; 8(1)-10(2)-12(3)-14(4)-16(5) although many oversized or elastic waistband items may fit several sizes.
Please check size chart before ordering.
If you require a specific alteration, please contact to discuss.
Main 100% Merino Wool
- Spot clean when possible
- Hand wash with gentle/wool detergent and cool water
- Flat dry in shade
- Do not iron (should not be needed anyway)
- Merino wool with proper care should rarely have to be washed, so avoid over washing
- Should be moved around and opened up at least once every couple of months to avoid moth damage
- If stored over long periods seal in air tight container or bag
- Store folded rather than hung when practical to do so
- If you wish to remove care label please take care to not cut into yarns
This piece is designed by us and knitted locally in Melbourne.