“Midnight Lady” necklace by My Vintage Obsession
I created this necklace that I named “Midnight Lady” using a beautiful vintage Montana sapphire coloured glass intaglio made originally for the Carolee Company of America. It’s a lovely deep midnight blue in colour, which inspired the name of this piece.
I have combined it with lustrous vintage Japanese-made pearl beads which I sourced from old warehouse stock.
This necklace is:
- ethically and sustainably made
- one of a kind
- made with a vintage glass intaglio cameo from the 1980s
- combined with vintage Japanese-made pearl beads made from the late 1950s through to the 1980s
- 45.5 cm in total length around the neck edge (refer to my necklace guide for more information)
- finished with a hook clasp
Handmade in my Melbourne workshop, this necklace contains vintage repurposed materials which show signs of their age in a deepened patina and minor wear. I think that is what gives them so much charm.
Out of stockMy Vintage Obsession (Fitzroy)