Open Tunic (S and M) Slate Grey by à pois
I am an apron fanatic. It practically goes with any garments you wear underneath, gives a comfort, extra warmth, also practical. I wanted to make a garment that includes all of these but a little more special. Yes, this is how the Open Tunic was created! Let me show you the exciting features ;
- The main is a blend of Wool 70% / Viscose 30% twill suiting fabric and it is snugly soft, warm and light.
- It features spontaneous machine stitch doodles at the front bust (non the same!)
- The right side has a large slit under the armhole, the left is totally open and tied with ribbons.
- You can easily slip it on over any garments.
- It is fully lined with grey polyester lining so no clinging. The large slits accomodate any movement.
- It is sleeveless and armholes are wide, so that you can even wear wooly jumpers underneath. Oh, also you can throw any jacket/coat over it without hustle. Perfect layering in the winter!
The specifications are;
S size – Bust 98cm, Length 94cm
M size – Bust 104cm, Length 94.5cm
Please note that Bust size can be widen a little by tying ribbons looser.