Elegant Upcycled Silk Infinity Scarf – Pastel Pink by Judith Scott Upcycling
Pretty in pastel pink, this one of a kind upcycled silk infinity scarf adds a touch of elegance to your outfit.
Pastel pink silk –
- 2 ties carefully matched in delicate pastel pink background detailed with elegant blues and silver
- silk is soft and gorgeous and luxurious
- as silk is the strongest natural fibre, it is ideal in an infinity scarf
The sustainability –
- handcrafted from upcycled silk ties
- silk ties are made from the best quality silk, why waste it?
- #saynoto landfill
The practicalities –
- Easy to style – just loop it over your head twice (it measures approx 120cm in length)
- A silk infinity scarf does not slip off
- Great for autumn, winter, spring; and, one day, travel
Judith Scott is a textile artist who crafts quirky one-off functional accessories using upcycled natural fibres.
Judith leveraged her love of sewing that she discovered as a teenager with the energy gained in retirement to develop her fabric upcycling business. She loves to give fresh purpose to discarded garments.
Judith creates silk infinity scarves that are soft and gorgeous, practical and easy to style, from men’s ties. Her inspiration comes from the colours and patterns in these beautiful silks. No two scarves are every the same.
Judith’s other creations include headbands, scrunchies, bandannas, glasses cases, and earbud cases. Her current focus is her range of silk face masks, designed for comfort, with a dash of whimsy, for our time.
Check out Judith’s Instagram to see her process