Silk Infinity Scarf in yellow, spring green and orange by Judith Scott Upcycling
Are you looking for a silk scarf with a difference?
Try this quirky silk infinity scarf created from upcycled silk ties, because
It’s practical –
- Easy to style – just loop it over your head twice (it measures approx 120cm in length)
- A silk infinity scarf does not slip off
- Great for autumn, winter, spring; and, one day, travel
It’s silk –
- silk is soft and gorgeous and luxurious
- silk’s lustre is perfect for these colours, these colours, these colours!
- silk is the strongest natural fibre so is ideal in an infinity scarf
It’s upcycled –
- silk ties are made from the best quality silk, why waste it?
- #saynoto landfill
Out of stock
Add to WishlistCuber: Judith Scott Upcycling (Fitzroy)
Add to Wishlist