Silver grey silk infinity scarf by Judith Scott Upcycling
This silver grey silk infinity scarf brings elegance to any wardrobe!
This unique silk scarf was upcycled from two carefully matched silk ties, because
It’s silk –
- silk’s lustre is perfect for this elegant silver grey
- silk is soft and gorgeous and luxurious
- silk is the natural fibre with cooling and insulating properties
- silk is the strongest natural fibre so is ideal in an infinity scarf
It’s practical –
- Easy to style – just loop it over your head twice (it measures approx 120cm in length)
- A silk infinity scarf does not slip off
- Great for autumn, winter, spring; and, one day, travel
It’s upcycled –
- silk ties are made from the best quality silk, why waste it?
- #saynoto landfill
In stockCuber: Judith Scott Upcycling (Fitzroy)