Spring Upcycled Silk Infinity Scarf – Green and Gold by Judith Scott Upcycling
This vibrant upcycled silk infinity scarf perfectly captures the joy of Spring with it’s warm green and gold tones.
It’s silk –
- silk is soft and gorgeous and luxurious
- silk’s lustre is perfect for these greens
- as silk is the strongest natural fibre, it is ideal in an infinity scarf
It’s sustainable –
- handcrafted from 2 upcycled silk ties, #savedfromlandfill
- silk ties are made from the best quality silk
It’s practical –
- Easy to style – just loop it over your head twice (it measures approx 120cm in length)
- A silk infinity scarf does not slip off!
- Great for autumn, winter, spring; and, one day, travel
Out of stockJudith Scott Upcycling (Fitzroy)
Judith Scott is a textile artist who crafts quirky one-off functional accessories using upcycled natural fibres.
Judith leveraged her love of sewing that she discovered as a teenager with the energy gained in retirement to develop her fabric upcycling business. She loves to give fresh purpose to discarded garments.
Judith creates silk infinity scarves that are soft and gorgeous, practical and easy to style, from men’s ties. Her inspiration comes from the colours and patterns in these beautiful silks. No two scarves are every the same.
Judith’s other creations include headbands, scrunchies, bandannas, glasses cases, and earbud cases. Her current focus is her range of silk face masks, designed for comfort, with a dash of whimsy, for our time.
Check out Judith’s Instagram to see her process