Stroll Masks and Case Set (M) by à pois
I am happy to introduce the Stroll mask – yes you guessed it, I named it during my daily walk.
Although face masks are norm these days, it still is a bit of bother if you have to wear it for a long time. I worked on my sample during another lockdown in Melbourne and this new version ticked all my requirements.
- loose and open lower part which still fully covers your nose and mouth
- allows for the exhaled air to vent out below so that it does not fog the eyeglasses
- soft curve and a dart at the center fits snugly on your nose without nose wire
- comfortable and stays less stuffy during a short walk, travelling on public transports, and working in a office, etc..
- you can sip drink with a straw without removing the mask (small matter but a bonus!)
- cotton denim case can fit two masks and it’s a hygienic way to carry used/unused masks. No more search for a mask in your handbags!
It still prevents vapour or saliva from traveling in the air and protect you and others.
However, I recommend regular ‘face-hugging’ type masks for a person who directly handle foods (such as chef and waiting staff).
* Please note that these are not medical grade masks.
A set contains two M size Stroll Masks and a mask case.
Please choose from; Set (a) Black/Red tab, Set (b) Navy/Green tab, Set (c) Indigo/Blue tab
Masks : Outer fabric – pure linen Inner fabric – cotton double gauze
Case : Outer fabric – cotton denim Inner fabric – cotton print