Stunning Swishy Silk Wrap Skirt by Judith Scott Upcycling
This gorgeous swishy silk wrap skirt is an eco friendly piece that will be loved for a long time!
In stockCuber: Judith Scott Upcycling (Fitzroy)
A stunning swishy silk wrap skirt that is eco friendly and so useful!
Wear this gorgeous handcrafted upcycled piece anywhere, any season – it’s silk, it’s a wrap skirt. Dress it up, dress it down, love it for a long time:
- sustainable – upcycled from reclaimed silk ties carefully chosen for their quality and complementary design and colour
- silk – a seasonless fabric, warm on cool days, cool on warm.
- drapes beautifully – ties are cut on the bias grain, and the hem of this swishy silk skirt measures 3.6m. That’s a lot of silk to twirl!
- flattering – long vertical lines of the silks flatter the waist line. The silk waist band is reinforced with linen upcycled from the tie inserts, and gently elasticised at the back.
- Shades of blue, pink, tan, green, mauve and more – make this seasonless piece so easy to coordinate with your favourite colours
- designed for (Australian) sizes 10 -16. Maxi length on petite folk, mid calf – below knee on taller peeps.
- loved clothes last, so this one is made with French seams as protection against future fraying.
- care for it by hanging in your wardrobe (not your floordrobe!!), air it from time to time, and occasionally handwash, line dry and lightly press.
Love the colours and try this gorgeous ecofriendly silk skirt for fit at @incube8r Fitzroy!