Wax sealing set – Cherry blossom stamp, wax sticks, spoon by Fiona Ariva
Cherry blossoms, or Sakura, bloom as winter melts into spring. They symbolise renewal and their short but striking flowering period reminds us that because life is fleeting, we would do well to cherish every moment. This wax seal would be perfect for embellishing wedding invitations, envelopes, packaging and gift-wrapping.
Our wax sealing kit includes the following essentials:
- 1 x Cherry Blossom wax sealing stamp, measuring 2.5 cm (1″) in diameter x 9 cm (3.5″) long
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each kit makes approximately 20 – 26 wax seals
- Cotton storage bag and sliding drawer gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax.
Wax stamp designed by Fiona Ariva.
In stockCuber: Fiona Ariva (Fitzroy)