Wax sealing set – Eucalyptus stamp, wax sticks, spoon by Fiona Ariva
As one of Australia’s most recognisable botanical emblems, the eucalyptus is widely known for the medicinal properties of its aromatic leaves, and the bright flowers that bloom from its gumnuts like fireworks. The Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, unlike many other varieties, retains its juvenile rounded foliage into maturity.
This wax seal would be perfect for embellishing wedding invitation suites, cards, envelopes, packaging, gift-wrapping, journal pages and more.
Our wax sealing kit includes the following essentials:
- 1 x wax sealing stamp with a eucalyptus design, measuring 2.5 cm (1″) in diameter x 9 cm (3.5″) long
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each kit makes approximately 20 – 26 wax seals
- Cotton storage bag and sliding drawer gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax.
Wax stamp designed by Fiona Ariva.
In stockCuber: Fiona Ariva (Fitzroy)