Wax sealing set – Sun and Moon stamp, wax sticks, spoon by Fiona Ariva
The sun is a symbol of life, influence, and strength, while the moon is associated with goddess energy, reflection and illumination. Specifically, the crescent moon represents transition and reminds us of the ever-changing, cyclical nature of life. Together, they represent balance and an appreciation for harmony in life.
Our wax sealing kit includes the following essentials:
- 1 x Sun & Moon wax sealing stamp, measuring 2.5 cm (1″) in diameter x 9 cm (3.5″) long
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each kit makes approximately 20 – 26 wax seals
- Cotton storage bag and sliding drawer gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax.
Wax stamp designed by Fiona Ariva.
In stockCuber: Fiona Ariva (Fitzroy)