We are excited to be able to re-welcome makers into our space to run their very own workshops!
Our two spaces can host workshops of up to 10 people, and provide a convenient and lovely environment to host your class amongst art from local makers and artists!
You can run a workshop for the public, or simply book the space for your art-group or club.
You can book your date below, or express your interest in running a workshop below.
Types of workshops suitable to run
Most mediums are suitable, but we are especially interested in having the following workshops at in.cube8r
- Life Drawing
- Sewing & Textiles
- Jewellery Making
Groups are also able to book the space for private events.
What we provide
- Convenient location accessible by public transport
- Tables and Chairs for up to 10 people
- Listing on our website which gets thousands of visitors every month
- 30 mins either side for set up / pack down
What you provide
- Listing your workshop on a ticketing platform such as Class Bento, Eventbrite or We Teach Me.
- Marketing your event via social media / paid advertising (if required)
- All equipment and materials needed for workshop
- If you are running workshops you should hold your own insurance to cover yourself incase of injury etc.
- 116 Greville Street Prahran 3181
- 321 Smith Street Fitzroy 3065
Fees (x gst)
- 2 hours $60
- Half Day $100 (11am – 3pm or 4pm – 8pm)
- Full Day $150 (10 hours)
- If you would like assistance with marketing the event we charge $25 for listing on our website, promoting on our email list & a social media post. Our audience incorporates hundreds of local artists.
- We can also facilitate paid advertising through our social media
- A $50 deposit is required to hold the space which is non-refundable but we do allow reschedules if you need.
To express your interest in running a workshop in on of these spaces please fill out the form below and we will be in touch to arrange the details.